Vancouver, BC, October 4, 2021
Thanksgiving Holiday is coming up soon.
Thanksgiving is around the corner. And what it is about: Being thankful for all the blessings and dear people in your life, but also loads of food, ideally turkey of course ;) ! Without a doubt, the highlight of each Thanksgiving holiday is the extensive dinner attended by many loved ones.
Have you ever tried to make a turkey yourself? We will provide you with a super easy recipe - the only recipe you will ever need! It’s the world’s simplest, no-fail, no-fuss turkey! Perfectly golden brown, juicy and tender. A guaranteed hit for your dinner event.
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Remove giblets from the turkey cavity. Dry turkey thoroughly with paper towels. Season turkey cavity with salt and pepper, to taste.
3. In a small bowl, combine butter, shallot, lemon juice, sage, thyme, lemon zest and garlic; season with 1 1/2 teaspoons salt and 1 1/2 teaspoons pepper, or more, to taste.
4. Using your fingers, carefully loosen the skin from the breast meat, spreading half of the butter mixture under the skin. Secure skin over the butter with wooden picks.
5. Place carrots, celery and onion in a shallow roasting pan. Place turkey, breast side up, on top of the vegetables; tie drumsticks together with kitchen twine, tucking the wingtips under.
6. Spread remaining half of the butter mixture over the turkey; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Add wine and chicken stock to the roasting pan.
7. Place into oven and roast for 30 minutes.
8. Reduce oven temperature to 325 degrees F. Continue roasting until the turkey is completely cooked through, reaching an internal temperature of 165 degrees F in the thickest part of the thigh, about 2 hours to 2 hours and 30 minutes more; baste every 30 minutes with pan drippings. When turkey begins to brown, cover lightly with aluminum foil.
9. Let stand 20 minutes before carving; reserve pan dripping for gravy.
And last, but not least, enjoy with your family and have a lovely time!
Have the greatest Thanksgiving celebration!
Your MyBrilliantStar Team
It's this time of year again: The Herrnhut Star SPECIAL EDITION 2022 is available. This year's colour is SILVER - GLITTER. The special edition is a yearly highlight in addition to all other products of the Herrnhuter Sterne Manufacture in Germany. The silver-glitter coloured star is something very special and extends the annual editions to an unusual and stylish variant which we are proud to present.
MyBrilliantStar is back at the Toronto Gift + Home Market to reunite with retailers LIVE + IN PERSON Find us in Hall 2 - Booth #2126 (ADEPT24 Business Solutions), August 07 - 10, 2022, Congress Centre South. We are happy to share the CanGift Press Release from April 2022 with all great news regarding the first In Person summer show since 2019: