Original Herrnhut plastic star (Moravian star), assembled, incl. lighting cable and LED, power source has to be chosen separately!
How does pick up work?
Need to arrange a pick-up time? Just give us a call at 778-251-9456, and we'll sort it all out.
Remember, we're here to assist you, and pickups are by appointment from Monday to Friday between 10 am and 5 pm.
You'll find our MyBrilliantStar showroom on the 2nd floor at 232-1868 Glen Drive, Vancouver BC, V6A 4K4, Canada. We can't wait to see you!
(FOR LIGHTING - please choose power source from addons)
The original Herrnhut plastic star consists of 25 points: 17 square and 8 triangular points, assembly instruction and brochure. This star is already assembled, only the lighting cable has to be placed on the top instead of the 26th point. By tradition still handmade in Germany.
The Original Herrnhut Star and the Moravian Star are closely related, with the Herrnhut Star being a specific type of Moravian Star that was protected by a patent since over 100 years.
Unique and beautiful design adds elegance to any holiday décor and year round decoration.
Versatile use by hanging the star near Christmas trees, windows, or entrance of your home.
Meaningful as a symbol of the Star of Bethlehem during Christmas time but can also be displayed all year round due to its timeless design.
Long-lasting and durable, with proper care and storage it can become a treasured family heirloom that is passed down through generations.
We strongly recommend using a power source to illuminate the star, as the unique geometric shape of the star and the stunning light make this star stand out.
The Herrnhut star A1e / Mini star comes without a power source as you can choose between different versions of power sources and several stars A1e/ Mini stars can be illuminated by one power source. The power source must be ordered separately via the Addons above.
• Original Herrnhut plastic star, ~ 13 cm / 5 inch ø
• white lighting cable, approx. 2.7m (9 feet) long with connectors for power source
• with cover cap in matching main colour of the star
• E10 light socket
• LED (6.3V-0.6W, approx. 0.1A) for use with optional power sources
For indoor use only!
Do not connect the lighting cable directly into a wall socket!
Only for use with the following power sources.
POWER SOURCE OPTIONS:
Indoor power supply unit for plastic star A1e, Mini Star For connecting 1-3 stars A1e ~ 13 cm / 5 inch ø (only with LED) For connecting 1-7 Mini stars with LED
• White colour • Length of unit cable: approx. 1,5m (5 feet), Canadian/US plug • 6V / 300 mA, stabilized DC 6V • Assembly instructions are enclosed • For indoor use only!
Battery holder with timer (6h) and switch for plastic star A1e, Mini Star For connecting 1 stars A1e ~ 13 cm / 5 inch ø (only with LED) For connecting 1-3 Mini stars with LED
You can light your star independently of the electricity. Light ON time with use of high-quality batteries approx. 80h.
Timer-Mode: For using the timer function, set the switch on the middle position „timer“. Now your star will light for 6 hours and turn off automatically. After 18 hours more, it will turn on for 6 hours again.
• White colour • cable with 2 connectors at the battery holder: length approx. 15cm / 6 inch • 4 batteries – AA 1.5 V • For indoor use only!
USB-adapter cable for plastic star A1e, Mini Star For connecting 1-3 stars A1e ~ 13 cm / 5 inch ø (only with LED and USB power supply 1000 mA) For connecting 1-3 Mini stars with LED (only with LED and USB power supply 1000 mA)
• White colour • Length of unit cable with 2 connectors: approx. 2,5m (8 feet) • Do not connect the USB-adapter cable directly into a wall socket! • A suitable USB-Power supply unit with output 1000mA is offered separately • Assembly instructions are enclosed • For indoor use only!
Power supply unit is not included - it is possible to use an existing USB-power supply unit with following specifications: 5V DC / 1000mA. Many of the mobile phone USB power supplies meet these requirements. Please check this if you want to use your existing one.
We are located in Vancouver, BC, Canada and ship within Canada and to the USA.
The delivery time of your order will depend on several factors, including your location, the shipping method you choose, and the processing time of your order.
Typically, orders are processed within 1-2 business days. After processing, delivery times for standard shipping can range from 2-8 business days.
Please note that delivery times may be longer for shipping to remote areas, during peak holiday seasons , and special weather alert.
Depending on your shipping address and package size, shipping options are offered and calculated during the checkout process.
MyBrilliantStar will accept returns on unused products in the original packaging in resaleable condition within 14 days after you have received your order.
If you would like to return your order, please follow these steps:
1. Contact our customer support team within 14 days of receiving your order to initiate the return process.
2. Provide us with your order number and the reason for the return. We'll then provide you with instructions for returning your item(s).
3. Pack the item(s) securely in the original product packaging, and include any accessories or documentation that came with the item(s).
4. Ship the item(s) to the address provided by our customer support team. Please note that you will be responsible for the cost of return shipping.
If you are a local customer you are also welcome to return the product to our office in Vancouver, BC.
Once we receive your returned item(s), we will inspect them to ensure that they are in new and unused condition. If the item(s) meet our return policy requirements, we will issue a refund to your original payment method, minus any shipping charges.
Please note that that a refund takes a few days to be visible on your bank/credit card statement.
Find answers to common questions about shopping on MyBrilliantStar. Our FAQ page covers everything from shipping and returns to product information and customer support. Get the information you need to have a great shopping experience.
We're Kirsten and Hartmut, your Christmas enthusiasts on a mission to sprinkle joy across Canada and the United States!
Picture this: a couple from the heart of Germany, utterly smitten by the twinkling lights, and the warmth of holiday hugs. Fast forward to 2011, we found ourselves in the beautiful city of Vancouver, where we stumbled upon a little piece of Germany – a Christmas market! You can imagine the sparkle in our eyes; it felt like a piece of home right here in Canada.
So, as you explore our collection, know that you're not just shopping; you're becoming a part of our festive family.